On the last days of 2020, WHA Industrial Development Plc., a leading developer of industrial estates in Thailand, signed an MoU with Thanh Hoa People’s Committee to develop two industrial zone (IZ) infrastructure projects at a total cost of $335 million in this north-central province. The first, WHA Smart Technology Industrial Zone Thanh Hoa, will cover an area of approximately 600 hectares, plus an additional residential area of between 30-50ha. Meanwhile, covering around 540ha, WHA Northern Industrial Zone Thanh Hoa will target downstream industries including plastics, rubber, chemical and bio-chemical products, metal fabrication and foundries, building materials, automotive parts, mechanical assembly, appliances and more. To date, the investor has commenced the necessary procedures for obtaining project approvals, with construction expected to begin for both by 2023. “Vietnam has become an important industrial and manufacturing base in ASEAN. This MoU confirms that it is now a destination of choice for international investors in various industries, including high-value technology businesses. This will result in a new landscape of synergies and promising opportunities for WHA,” said Jareeporn Jarukornsakul, chairwoman and CEO of WHA Corporation. Although the MoU between the two parties that will need time for legal procedure completion to realise the two… Read full this story
- The Hundred Draft: How Twitter reacted to all the big moves
- Eaton opens aerospace manufacturing facility in Bengaluru
- Josh Lucas talks about moving to Indonesia for his son's school and a terrifying spider incident on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Did Jermaine Pennant cheat on wife Alice Goodwin, do they have kids and when was he on Celebrity Big Brother?
- Xinhua Headlines: Through industrial upgrading, China's textile hub spins success story
- Big Tobacco Fights Back: How the Cigarette Kings Bought the Vaping Industry
- Oakland’s American Steel arts hub may be razed for offices
- With car market set to triple by 2030, Maruti MD calls for auto hubs across India
- Nest Hub Max hands-on review
- Government leader requests steps to develop automobile manufacturing
Manufacturing hub dreams manifesting with big moves have 326 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.