During the visits, Gen. Can sent his deep condolences to families and relatives of the troops. He affirmed that this is a loss not only for each family but also for the entire army. He hoped that the families would overcome difficulties to go on with their normal lives.
|Gen. Can sent his deep condolences to families and relatives of the troops|
Earlier, the delegation offered incense at the funeral house of Military Hospital 268 to commemorate the 13 officials who died while carrying out the search and rescue mission in Rao Trang 3 Hydropower Plant.
Translated by Lam Anh
- Cambodian military officers visit Binh Phuoc province
- New Acting Attorney General Is a GOP Loyalist From Iowa
- High-level military delegation wraps up visit to Cambodia
- Israel Bars Visit by Two Democratic Lawmakers
- Vietnam, US hold 10th political, security, defence dialogue
- Trump Administration Pushes to Speed Up Migrant Family Cases
- PM Phuc meets world leaders on G20 Summit sidelines
- Home Office 'was told about Windrush problems in 2016'
- Trump Nominates Jeffrey Rosen for Deputy Attorney General
- Trump: Many Texans watched Harvey from their boats, led to water rescues
- UB health team looks to boost families struggling with disabled loved ones
- Parents of trapped Thai boys haven't been told if their children were rescued
Leader of General Department of Politics visits families and relatives of officers in rescue operation have 198 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.