HONG KONG SAR – Media OutReach – 14 January 2021 – This news release is made by Johnson Electric Holdings Limited (“Johnson Electric” or the “Company” and together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) for the business operations and selected unaudited financial information of the Group for the three months and the nine months ended 31 December 2020. The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of the Company considers the publication of quarterly sales performance updates to be consistent with international corporate disclosure best practice. The objective of this news release is to provide transparency and to ensure that investors and potential investors receive equal access to the same information at the same time. The Group’s sales for the quarter ended 31 December 2020 were US$912 million compared to US$773 million for the same quarter in 2019, an increase of 18%. Excluding currency movements, sales increased by 15% to US$887 million. Foreign exchange rate movements had a positive effect of US$25 million on the Group’s sales for the quarter ended 31 December 2020. This was mainly due to the impact of the stronger average exchange rates for the Euro and Chinese Renminbi against the US Dollar, compared to the same quarter in… Read full this story
- Healthcare Information Technology Market 2016: Global Industry Insights, Statistics, Study
- How long can Boris Johnson cling onto power for?
- How a company voluntary arrangement can rescue a business in financial trouble
- Light Diffusion Film Market Analytical Overview, Growth Factors, Demand and Trends Forecast Report t
- Global Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer Consumption Industry 2016 Market Research Report
- The US Onychomycosis Market Size, Trends & Forecasts (2016-2020) To Drive Healthcare Industry Growth
- Global Internet of Things Market Will Hit At CAGR Of 35.97% During Years 2016-2020
- Global Electric Motorcycle Market Size, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2015-2019
- Alarm over Brexit business guidance if it's a no-deal
- Financial Planning - Choosing the Right Financial Planner
Johnson Electric reports Business and Unaudited Financial Information for the Third Quarter of Financial Year 2020/21 have 305 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.