|A spring flower market in 2020|
According to the organizers, the event attracts the participation of 500 flower gardens in Ho Chi Minh City and provinces from the Southeastern and Mekong Delta regions. During the event, 600 flower traders will introduce flowers, ornamental plants, and fruits for the Lunar New Year Festival.
Apart from that, visitors will be entertained with folk performances, including “Don ca tai tu”, classical theatre, plays, and puppetry.
The Spring Flower Market is one of the most outstanding cultural activities that takes place in Ho Chi Minh City. Apart from meeting tourists’ shopping demands before the biggest holiday of the year, the event is part of the city’s efforts to preserve and promote the valuable traditions of the nation, including cultural values of the Lunar New Year Festival and attracting more tourists to the city.
The highlight of the market in 2021 will be the display of flowers grown in Da Lat city, Lam Dong province. The event will also feature a photo contest, a flower arrangement competition, and a cuisine booth, among others.
Translated by Song Anh
- SMEs fail to make use of plentiful assistance in HCM City
- HCM City pledges favourable conditions for British investors
- 30 plus events to be held during HCM City’s innovation, startup week
- Gay Asians fleeing repressive home countries to find refuge in cities like Bangkok
- 6 new delicious reasons to head to Indianapolis City Market
- THE GREEN SCENE. Move over Union Square - the five boroughs are brimming with outstanding farmers' markets
- PSAL begins monitoring pitches in high school baseball games as City Council mulls its own actions
- Finding deals in city's pricey rental market
- Film tax credit & the city
- Mets' new, bigger Home Run Apple for Citi Field in the works
- 27 farmers markets to pick up fresh, local ingredients in metro Phoenix
- Pheasant Branch Conservancy is a great place to hike, bike, birdwatch
Ho Chi Minh City’s Spring Flower Market to take place in early February have 304 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.