He added that staff and employees’ devotion is very meaningful in helping each drug addict to recover and start a new life. He also expressed his concern about return of relapsed drug addicts and employment opportunity for recovering drug addicts to help them rejoin the society.
- Thousands of resettlement apartments unoccupied in HCMC
- Screen addiction is destroying travel. Here's how to stop it
- Extreme Jobs (and the people who love them)
- 'Oscar Nominated Shorts 2018: Documentary, Program B': Film Review
- Source: Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein resigns
- Occupy Big Screens: New venues and programs welcome DIY filmmakers
- Job growth is found to be no cure for a community's poverty
- Social News 16/4
- ‘I ended up in a room with no money, no food and my partner dead’
- Thailand lures foreign productions with cash-back incentives
- Farmers in Da Nang keep raising fish in river despite ban
- Sundance: Steven Soderbergh Musical Elvis Doc With Alec Baldwin Added to Lineup
HCMC Deputy Chairman suggests program to help recovering addicts get jobs have 431 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.