Banners, flowers and flags can be seen everywhere, the whole city looks fresh and vibrant as if it just worn a new coat. According the plan, 13th National Party Congress will be held from January 25, 2021 to February 2, 2021 in Hanoi.
Hanoi in mid-January appears to be more resplendent and colorful than ever with vivid decorations, flower baskets and banners to welcome the two most important and significant events of the year: the traditional Vietnamese lunar New Year of the Buffalo and the 13th National Congress of the Communist Party.
|As a major political event of the country which will draw great public attention, preparations for the 13th Party Congress started in Hanoi very early. The whole city is ready to welcome party delegations from all over the country.|
|The iconic red flag with a gold hammer crossed with a gold sickle of the Communist Party, and national red flags with yellow stars are hung in clusters, brightening the streets.|
|The whole city has decorated 27 panel clusters and 400 vertical banners.|
Eight main streets of Hanoi that was decorated with flowers, flags and posters to welcome the important politic event include Ba Trieu, Hang Bai, Phan Dinh Phung, Dien Bien Phu, Thanh Nien, Pham Hung, Thang Long and Vo Chi Cong.
|In addition, 3,000 flags have been hanging on the flag racks in Hanoi's downtown streets such as the area around the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, City Party Committee, People’s Council, City People’s Committee and Hoan Kiem Lake.|
|The streets of Hanoi's downtown, especially in Ba Dinh district, are carefully decorated and clean, being ready to welcome the delegates who will arrive in the capital for the important meeting.|
|After hanging flags, panels, and posters, Hanoi capital will continue to decorate the streets with lights and flower carpets, prior to the opening date of the 13th National Congress of the Party.|
Propaganda posters and banners were installed in the area of State Bank, Hanoi Opera House. Meanwhile, the area around Hoan Kiem Lake is also tinted red as flags of the nation and the Party are hang profusely, ready for the opening day of the Party Congress.
|The propaganda and poster display has created a spring-filled atmosphere within the city showcasing the faith of Hanoi people in the success of the 13th National Party Congress as well as their hospitality to visitors who come to the capital on this occasion.|
- Sub-committee for organisation of 13th National Party Congress sits for fifth meeting
- Hanoi ready for 17th municipal Party Congress
- National conference reviews organisation of Party congresses
- 11th Party Congress of Vietnam People’s Army opens
- Central Public Security Party Organisation’s 7th Congress wraps up
- PM chairs first meeting of national steering committee for cyber security
- 11th Congress of Army’s Party Organisation closes
- Hanoi capital targets rapid, sustainable development
- National Assembly’s 10th session concludes
- PM holds working session with National Defence Academy
- SBV Governor assigned as Chief of Party Central Committee’s Office
- Vietnamese, German parties bolster ties
Hanoi’s decorations to welcome 13th National Party Congress have 493 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at January 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.