Hang Ma Street is a popular place for people to buy decorations for Tet. These days, it is easy to see a range of decorations such as lanterns, parallel sentences and fake flowers.
Red and yellow are among the most main colours of products on the street at present.
Lanterns of different sizes are being sold on the street. Each is priced between VND400-800,000 (USD17.39-34.72).
Fake Chung cakes attract many customers
Many other kinds of products featuring Tet are also being sold on Hang Ma Street. Products are more varied than last year.
The street is attracting lots of people to come for shopping and taking photos.
- Street Food Chic
- Liam Neeson 'is airbrushed out of Queen's University Belfast prospectus' after admitting he roamed the streets looking for a black man to attack when his friend was raped
- Sale of tickets for Vietnam’s first-ever F1 race begins Jul 17
- F1: Calendar for 2020 released with a record 22 races
- Singer makes debut album of xam music
- Questing for gear in hopping Ho Chi Minh City
- Ingress: The friendliest turf war on Earth
- How Do We Celebrate This St. Patrick’s Day
- Why Melbourne is the only choice for the Australian Grand Prix
- The Great Canadian Cleanup
- The Hidden Cost of Heroism
- Th Don’s last home
Hanoi street full of Tet colours have 223 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.