The Fukang Technology Factory project by Foxconn Singapore PTE Ltd in Quang Chau Industrial Park aims to both manufacture and outsource tablets and laptops. The production line is set to be built with a design capacity of reaching roughly eight million products annually.
Zhuo Xianhong, general director of Foxconn Group in Vietnam, said as of December, 2020, the firm’s total investment capital in the nation hit US$1.5 billion, including US$900 million in Bac Giang alone, thereby creating jobs for over local 35,000 workers.
This year the group is anticipated to increase investment capital by US$700 million, serving to generate an additional 10,000 jobs in the process.
Three other projects receiving investment licenses this time include a US$210 million project on Ja Solar PV Vietnam photovoltaic cell technology by Ja Solar Investment (Hong Kong) Limited, a US$75 million project on Vietnam Risesun New Material Factory, and a US$6 million project on Kodi New Material Vietnam Factory by Risesun Investment PTE of Singapore.
Le Anh Duong, chairman of the Bac Giang Provincial People’s Committee, affirmed that the province will provide the optimal conditions possibly, mainly by providing technical infrastructure and simplifying administrative procedures for investors in order to facilitate their operations within the locality.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp. pouring $120 million into Jenks mill expansion
- Fact Check: Taxpayers Have Spent Millions on Foxconn
- Fact check: Taxpayers’ money already spent on Foxconn
- EDITORIAL: Whether lawmakers admit it, taxpayers already in deep with Foxconn project
- Foxconn may not fulfill manufacturing promise of massive Wisconsin project
- Foxconn might not build even small LCD plant in Wisconsin, experts say
- Foxconn Shifts Focus From Wisconsin Manufacturing Plan
- Illinois border county says state downplaying Foxconn flood impact
- Foxconn to buy office building near the Wisconsin Capitol in Madison
- Wisconsin PSC approves natural gas line in Foxconn area
- Foxconn natural gas line wins Wisconsin PSD approval
- Foxconn to scrap factory plan for Wisconsin
Foxconn pours US$270 million into Bac Giang project have 299 words, post on vov.vn at January 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.