The site forms part of the second phase of the “Go Online” project, carried out under a partnership between the Business Association of High-quality Vietnamese Products and the Digital Transformation Alliance DTS.
It is a trade platform for all Vietnamese products earning the “High-quality” title and for producers to promote products and trade.
Each business will be provided with a virtual store on the site to share information and images of their goods, said Huynh Quang Hien, Operations Manager at the Centre for Business Studies and Assistance (BSA). He expects the site will be well-received by customers.
The first online trade fair of the site will take place from January 23 to February 5, selling products for the Tet (Lunar New Year) holiday. It features high-quality products made by the Bao Minh Confectionary JSC, the Thang Loi International Garment JSC, Vinh Thanh Dat Food, Anh Kim Food, Jimmy Food, and others.
- AEW debuts as a new hope in pro wrestling
- New 2020 Nissan TITAN debuts at State Fair of Texas
- ‘It: Chapter Two’ scares up $91M with debut
- Budget Bites: Get a Good Deal with Sixty Vines’ Happy Hour
- Poetry Web site offers "word music" in audio form
- Law Firm SEO Marketing: Tips to Get Your Firm Quality Results
- Editorial: Good to see zoo climbing back
- Silicon Saxony: Chip Factory Brings High-Tech to Dresden
- Renowned Cardiologist Declares Barbecue Good for the Heart
- Edgy Vietnamese songwriter takes on the censors
- Madewell's web traffic is exploding – and that's good news for its forthcoming IPO
- Singles type into love, boosting German dating sites' profits
E-commerce site for high-quality Vietnamese goods debuts in HCMC have 259 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.