While Cyberpunk 2077 does feature a third-person camera, the view is relegated exclusively to driving vehicles–unless players glitch the game. However, a new PC mod looks to fully convert developer CD Projekt Red’s first-person RPG into a third-person RPG.
The mod, available on Nexus Mods and uploaded by user sarunama, is a work-in-progress. It does exactly what it says: Pushes the camera behind the character so players can get a wider view of Cyberpunk 2077 from the third-person perspective. However, in order for players to get access to the third-person plugin, they must download two mods: the TPP mod itself and the prerequisite mod Cyber Engine Tweaks, which is also downloadable from Nexus Mods.
Once both mods are installed, players can hit the “B” key to choose from four different third-person camera angles. YouTuber Slothability breaks down how to install the mod and provides a brief demonstration. Being a work-in-progress and with Cyberpunk 2077 created as a first-person game, character animations are erratic and wonky. It doesn’t break the game in any way, but the mod is likely to make the experience even more unstable than it already has been. CD Projekt Red promised more bug fixes are planned for January and February of this year.
cyberpunk was clearly not meant to played in 3rd person pic.twitter.com/WsPrISMgXc
— Jake Dekker (@jacobdekk) January 4, 2021
Cyberpunk 2077 has seen some interesting PC mods that change various aspects of the game. One recent example is a mod that basically adds a hairstylist to Night City, giving players the option to switch up their hair cut whenever and however many times they want.
CD Projekt Red has been boiling in hot water leading up to and after Cyberpunk 2077’s release. Staff have questioned the founders and upper management about crunch and the game’s marketing. Meanwhile, a class-action lawsuit is underway alleging that the studio hid the quality of the game on last-gen consoles. The issues have reportedly cost the founders $1 billion in wealth. All of this happens under the backdrop of Cyberpunk 2077 selling 13 million copies at launch.
- The Death of the Home PC
- How To Clean My PC Registry
- Veterans Hit Personal Injury Snag
- PC Banking - Get Your Bank at Your Doorstep
- PC Games - Fascination Unlimited
- 5 Ways To Tune Up PC
- Free Registry Cleaner and Repair - Understanding How it Can Work For Your PC
- 5 Ways To Ignite Your PC's Performance Without Spending A Cent
- Asus R1E Tablet PC Review
- How Do I Improve My PC Speed?
- Watch TV on PC - What Exactly is Required?
- Having Slow And Sluggish PC Performance?
- Stop Paying Expensive Monthly Cable Bills! Get PC Satellite TV
- Watch Live TV on PC for Modern Entertainment
- How to Watch Live Sports on PC for Free
- Is iPod Content Transferable Onto Multiple PCs Or Computers?
- How to Watch Live Football on PC?
- Online Support For Personal Computer
- 5 Common Problems That Slow Down PCs
- Do A PC Check Up For Windows Vista
Cyberpunk 2077 Now Has A Third-Person Mod On PC have 677 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.