Both patients in Hai Phong and Bac Ninh have addresses in the northern province of Hai Duong province and epidemiology linked to an outbreak in Chi Linh city in Hai Duong, the current biggest coronavirus hotspot.
Earlier on January 28, 10 cases were diagnosed with the SARS-CoV-2 virus in Quang Ninh, while two more were confirmed on January 29 morning which were epidemiologically related to the original case, a staff member of Van Don International Airport in the province.
Four new cases detected on January 29 morning in the northern province of Hai Duong are involved in epidemiology with the coronavirous hotspot in Chi Linh city.
A fresh cases found in the capital city of Hanoi lives in Hai Ba Trung district, and is also related to the original case in Quang Ninh.
As of 6 am January 29, Vietnam has registered a total of 786 cases of COVID-19 in the community, and 865 imported cases.
In the face of the increasingly complicated developments of the pandemic, Hanoi authorities have requested those who passed through certain locations with confirmed coronavirus cases to inform themselves to authorities, self-isolate for 14 days and have their samples taken for Covid-19 testing, said Vuong Dinh Hue, the municipal Party Secretary.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus has spread faster and become more dangerous so pandemic control activities must be conducted in a stronger and faster manner, Hue emphasized this at a meeting on January 28 with the Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
Vietnam has for the first time detected two outbreaks at the same time with the large number of infections, showing the higher speed of spreading of the new variant of coronavirus SARS-CoV-2.
All ministries, sectors and localities were urged strictly follow all medical guidelines on COVID-19 prevention and control in an effort to stamp out the new outbreaks as soon as possible.
- COVID-19: No new cases on September 5 morning
- Thailand reports first new locally-transmitted case of COVID-19 after over 100 days
- Myanmar reports one more COVID-19 death, total cases rise to 1,319
- COVID-19: Two more cases take Vietnam’s tally to 1,046
- COVID-19: Four imported cases take Vietnam’s tally to 1,044
- COVID-19: Four days without new locally transmitted cases in Vietnam
- COVID-19: No new cases in seven straight mornings, tally at 1,034
- COVID-19: No new cases in 36 hours, six in critical condition
- 26 more COVID-19 local transmissions reported in Myanmar, 628 cases in total
- Two COVID-19 cases, including one local infection, detected in Vietnam
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on September 6 morning
- CDC Tells US States to be Ready for COVID-19 Vaccines by Nov. 1
COVID-19: Nine more locally-transmitted cases linked to Hai Duong, Quang Ninh hotspots have 409 words, post on vov.vn at January 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.