Nguyen Minh Man, a representative from TST Travel, said that beach tours and trips to experience the winter in northern mountainous localities during Tet were best-sellers. Nha Trang, Danang, Phu Quoc and Con Dao have attracted the most bookings.
Tourists in Phu Quoc Island
According to Minh, airlines have launched many promotional programmes, which have also helped to spur demand. Vietravel reported that destinations near HCM City such as Vung Tau and Long Hai have seen a surge of around 5,000 visitors in January. Meanwhile, around 2,000 people have booked tours there in February. Vietravel’s visitors to Nha Trang and Danang have also lured many people. Roughly 5,000 people have booked tours to Nha Trang in February and the figure to Danang is 5,5000. Phu Quoc Island is expected to welcome 4,000 people between January and February this year. Hoang Phuong Thao from Salinda Resort in Phu Quoc said that in January, the resort’s room occupancy has been around 30%. However, all of the rooms have been booked for Tet following airline discount campaigns with return airfares of more than VND1 million (USD43.47) from many localities to Phu Quoc. Duong Quang Truong from the Seaworld diving team in Phu Quoc said that the team served 2,500 people in the first half of this year, down 75% on-year, due to Covid-19. “We have continued facilitating the service with more coral reefs for tourists to see and have halved the fees to film and take photos at Phu Quoc Coral Park,” Truong said.
- PGA Tour 2020-21 schedule: Dates, venues, events for new season
- The suburb where lifestyle is more important than saving lives: Police close Manly Beach after thousands flout social distancing rules AGAIN to enjoy a swim at the Sydney coronavirus hotspot
- P Diddy cuts a casual figure in a green hoodie and shorts as he lights a cigarette while going for a stroll on the beach in Malibu
- Revellers hit the bars after parks and beaches were packed on last day in the sun before new 'Rule of 6' coronavirus crackdown - as ministers consider shielding for 4.5m 'at risk' and 10pm pub curfew because 'young people forget the rules'
- Love Island's Laura Anderson wows in a pink and orange bikini as she shows off her impressive yoga moves on the beach during sunny Dubai getaway
- EXCLUSIVE: Strictly Come Dancing live tour is DELAYED until 2022 due to the COVID-19 crisis... as the pros show makes a sparkling return next year
- Where's Wiggo? How to bluff your way through the Tour de France
- TUI and First Choice best Black Friday deals including all-inclusive holidays
- Sofia Richie seen with another man after enjoying a beach day with Jaden Smith
- Vietnam goes out of the world in choice drone shots
- Vietnamese travelers shift to exploratory tours in post Covid-19: Google
- Plan to cut speed limit to 30kmh on parts of Northland's Ninety Mile Beach
Beach tours to be top choice for Tet have 479 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.