The People’s Committee in Binh Duong has just signed an agreement with Construction Company BCONS to set up a fund which will provide financial assistance to startup businesses in the province during the 2021-2025 period.
Therefore, local administrations will accompany with startup companies and individuals that have creative ideas. Local administrations will give consultations and finance potential startup companies. More meetings will be organized to exchange opinions between the provincial administrations and enterprises which are hoped to promote startup movement in Di An Town of Binh Duong Province.
On the occasion, the Young Entrepreneur Association in Di An Town presented VND200 million (US$ 8,675) to support the poor in the town as well as build two charitable houses each worth VND50 million and 20 bicycles to needy children with good academic performance.
According to Di An Town Party Chief Bui Thanh Nhan, the town party committee has been determined to complete goals set at the Party Congress in the 2020-2025 term. Moreover, the party committee has been carried out breakthrough programs to get the recognition of the second-class town in the end of 2021 and the first-class town in 2025.
Additionally, the town party committee will simultaneously implement solutions for the economic growth as well as mobilizing all sources for re-structuring with the orientation towards industry-service-commerce and agriculture development.
Party Chief Nhan expected entrepreneurial community especially the Young Entrepreneur Association in Di An Town will join hands in the province’s growth to open a new era for Binh Duong Province generally and Di An Town particularly.
- November Startup Funding: Big Deals Dominate
- An entrepreneur’s guide to Vietnam’s startup scene
- A startup that’s raised $115 million once wanted to disrupt the multi-billion home care industry — now it’s working with it
- Labor Board Backs Startup Engineers Who Were Fired for Unionizing
- How the Startup Mentality Failed Kids in San Francisco
- Nine Ways Trump Is Solving the Illegal-Migration Problem (Aided by Jeff Sessions)
- Deep dive into Latin America’s last-mile delivery startups
- There's a growing battle between fake meat startups and Big Meat, and neither side is backing down
- World View: Worldwide Alarm as the U.S. Ends Aid to UNRWA Palestinian Refugee Agency
- This Startup Could Sell You Crypto Tokens—With SEC Backing
- Fintech funding trends in 2017
- Group Aided by Andrew Gillum Teaches Kids to Glorify Deadly Palestinian Terrorist Organization
Additional US$1 million fund established to aid startups in Binh Duong have 399 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at January 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.