|30Shine is expanding to new markets with the help of AWS Cloud|
Deciding to venture into the hair industry in 2015, Bui Quang Hung, co-founder and marketing manager of 30Shine, has experienced ups and downs to now gain success.
“We did some jobs before establishing 30Shine. Beauty needs are rising nowadays, not only among women but also men. We want to try our luck in this industry,” said Hung.
Hung travelled a lot to some countries that are famous for their beauty services such as South Korea and Thailand to learn about the operations of different hair salons and then built his own model for the 30Shine chain in Vietnam.
Like any starters, 30Shine faced competition from other, already established players. This has prompted Hung and other co-founders to think about changes to set themselves apart.
“30Shine is separated from other hair salons by its diverse services, and the audacious mindset of making about 150 innovative changes a week to improve customer experience.”
Moreover, 30Shine has highly skilled employees who regularly receive training from international experts from famous beauty markets like South Korea and Italy.
With these, 30Shine has gained a strong footprint in the local hair industry just six years after beginning its operations. Now it has a chain of 80 salons in 20 cities and provinces nationwide.
Looking beyond local expansion, 30Shine is now venturing into the international market and Thailand is the first destination that Hung and his co-founders decided on due to the cultural similarities with Vietnam.
|Online booking helps customers reduce waiting time|
Despite the early achievements, Hung admitted that 30Shine faced some difficulties from its traditional model in the past, with overloaded stores and the inefficient management and operation of salons being a big headache, especially during the peak hours of the Tet season, when the chain serves about half a million customers a month.
Talking about applying technology to resolve the problems and then become a pioneer in the hair industry, Hung said that 30Shine learned of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud in 2017 as a way to deal with the challenge and then started the Cloud application in 2018.
“We found AWS Cloud very efficient for 30Shine,” Hung noted. “We now focus on three key factors: a culture of customer-centric approach, large scale, and technology application to go further.”
AWS, which has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offers over 175 services for computing, storage, databases, networking, analytics, robotics, machine learning, and AI, IoT, mobile, security, hybrid, virtual, and augmented reality, media, and application development, deployment, and management from 77 Availability Zones within 24 geographic regions, with announced plans for 18 more Availability Zones and six more AWS Regions.
30Shine uses AWS technology to smartly arrange booking for customers to maximally reduce waiting time.
AWS technology enables 30Shine to save time for customers, optimise customer experience, expand its footprint, and increase operational efficiency in a professional, stable, and sustainable manner.
“AWS Cloud helps 30Shine save 80 per cent of technology cost per customer in comparison with a traditional physical system while enabling 30Shine to smoothly proceed with its innovations and changes,” Hung noted.
With AWS Cloud, Hung and his colleagues successfully manage salons in Vietnam and in Bangkok, Thailand through the one system.
30Shine now aims to continue to expand at home and then abroad. 30Shine expects that its salon in Bangkok will strongly develop when the pandemic is controlled in this country.
“Vietnam’s nail industry is famous in many countries. The hair industry can be the same. This is the goal and mission of 30Shine,” Hung noted. “Technology will wing the way.”
|Globe Telecom accelerates Cloud journey with AWS|
|IT cost – no longer a big problem for Vietnamese startups|
|Made-in-Vietnam KidsOnline – Next step for 4.0 preschool education|
|Amazon Web Services joins efforts to protect biodiversity|
- Cloud computing: Learning from Amazon's failures; Foursquare, Quora go down
- Enterprises shifting investments to hybrid cloud: Nutanix
- Kokomo24/7® Solutions Achieves Public Sector Certification from AWS for Kokomo24/7’s K-12 Student Safety Platform
- Diyotta Now Available in AWS Marketplace
- Why you might see a halo of LIGHT around the moon! Beautiful images captured over Budapest show the moment thin clouds in the upper atmosphere reflect the sun's rays
- Stunning 'mammary clouds' blanket the skies of Sydney leaving locals stunned by rare weather phenomenon
- Grieving father whose son, 18, plunged to his death from a high rise balcony after taking nitrous oxide during a wild Schoolies party demands nangs are banned
- ‘Joker’ Will Not Play At Aurora Theater Where 2012 ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Shooting Occurred; Some Victims’ Families Call On Warner Bros To Back Gun Reform
- Amazon’s AWS buys Thinkbox Software, maker of tools for creative professionals
- Amazon blasts the Pentagon for awarding $10billion cloud contract to Microsoft saying it is 'unmistakable bias'
- The Cloud Gaming Market Is About to Explode
- Types of Clouds
30Shine rises high with AWS Cloud have 792 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.