Panasonic cooperates with Grab to apply its nanoe X technology in 2,000 GrabCar vehicles in Vietnam Specifically, in Vietnam, 2,000 units of Grab cars in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City will be equipped with nanoeX generators, with the purpose of enabling clean air in mobile space and comfortable rides for Vietnamese people on Grab vehicles. Marukawa Yoichi, general director of Panasonic Vietnam Co., Ltd., shared that, “The novel coronavirus is raging around the world, threatening people’s health and forcing a major change in our way of life. Amidst the growing interest in cleanliness in air quality in particular, we have decided to work together with Grab using nanoe X technology, which is the core of our purifying technology, tested and verified to have an inhibitory effect on the novel coronavirus.” “During our journey in Vietnam, Panasonic keeps true to our mission of contributing to the living quality of Vietnamese people and the prosperity of Vietnam. Following our proposal to be the Total Wellness Solution providing company, focusing on the safety, health, and comfort of Vietnamese people and sustainable development of Vietnam, as a start for 2021, our 50th year in Vietnam, we decided this partnership to be one of our actions… Read full this story
- Measuring pollution: How government is ramping up air quality monitoring stations according to Indian standards?
- This is where air quality was the worst in the Bay Area in 2018
- Hà Nội’s air quality improves
- Air quality can drop anytime, experts suggest planning in advance for winter
- Delhi air quality remains in 'very poor' category, city witnesses moderate fog
- Air quality in Delhi remains 'very poor', still better than 'severe' in Noida
- Hanoi air quality persists at unhealthy levels
- San Francisco Bay Area experiencing 'worst air quality ever in many parts'
- Hà Nội air quality sees positive signs in July
- Poor air quality in northern Vietnam
2,000 GrabCar vehicles to be equipped with Panasonic nanoe X air quality solutions have 316 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.