|Delegates at the preparatory session|
Prior to the session, delegates paid tribute to President Ho Chi Minh at his mausoleum. Members of the Politburo and the Party Central Committee’s Secretariat as well as head delegates then laid flowers and offered incense to martyrs at the Monument for Heroic Martyrs.
Under the chair of Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan, Politburo member and Chairwoman of the National Assembly, the session approved its agenda together with the congress’s working regulations, agenda, and voting rules.
A Presidium of the congress was elected with the participation of 17 Politburo members and Tran Thanh Man, Secretary of the Party Central Committee and President of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Central Committee, along with a five-member Secretary Group and a 13-member board for delegate status verification.
Delegates passed a report verifying the status of delegates to the 13th National Party Congress, which showed that all the 1,587 delegates are eligible.
In the afternoon, delegates studied documents of the congress at the accommodation facilities.
- Sub-committee for organisation of 13th National Party Congress sits for fifth meeting
- National conference reviews organisation of Party congresses
- 11th Party Congress of Vietnam People’s Army opens
- Hanoi ready for 17th municipal Party Congress
- PM chairs first meeting of national steering committee for cyber security
- Central Public Security Party Organisation’s 7th Congress wraps up
- 11th Congress of Army’s Party Organisation closes
- National Assembly’s 10th session concludes
- PM holds working session with National Defence Academy
- National Steering Committee for Cyber Safety and Security makes debut
- National election slated for May 23, 2021
- Vietnamese, German parties bolster ties
13th National Party Congress convenes preparatory session have 256 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.