While private enterprises have made more outward investments, state-owned enterprises (SOEs) have been gradually reducing their investments, reported Bizlive. The Foreign Investment Agency (FIA) reported that Vietnam’s enterprises registered $222.67 million worth of investment abroad in H1, an increase of 11.4 percent compared with the same period last year. Of this, 70 newly licensed projects had total investment capital of $185.3 million, up 78.4 percent. FIA noted the significant increase in number of small and medium projects registered by private enterprises in recent years, which is a contrast to the decrease in number of oil and gas and telecommunication projects by SOEs. FIA noted the significant increase in number of small and medium projects registered by private enterprises in recent years, which is a contrast to the decrease in number of oil and gas and telecommunication projects by SOEs. Translated by Kim Chi How are SOEs’ outward investment projects performing? State-owned economic groups had registered 114 outward investment projects as of the end of 2019 with registered capital of $13.8 billion, according to the MInistry of Public Investment. Vietnam’s outward investment rebounds Outward investments, which fell for a short time because of Covid-19, resumed again after the social distancing policy ended.
- Vietnamese begin investing abroad to diversify portfolio
- Private enterprises invest nearly 14 bln yuan for poverty alleviation
- Increased Investment Evident in Sao Paulo and other Brazilian Cities
- Global Genomics and Proteomics Market to be Driven by Increasing Investment in Healthcare Industry
- Minha Casa Minha Vida Affordable Housing for Franca Means Increased Investment
- Increased Investments in Nanomedicine Market Push it to Reach US$177.60 bn by 2019
- BRIC In Vitro Diagnostics Market Driven by Increasing Investments in Healthcare Sector
- Metabolomics Market Driven by Increasing Investments in Life Sciences Research
- Increasing investment in emerging nations is expected to drive flooring market growth
- Why Enterprises Should Invest in Enterprise Apps Right Now
Vietnamese private enterprises increase investments abroad have 305 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.