“Singapore Airshow 2020” officially opened on Feb. 11 with the participation of delegations from many countries as well as more than 900 businesses from 45 countries.
The Vietnamese delegation was attended by Deputy Minister of Defense Nguyen Chi Vinh.
Companies participating in Singapore Airshow introduced their most advanced commercial and military aircraft products.
Amid the coronavirus outbreak, the event took place with about 70 fewer exhibitors. However, Singapore Airshow 2020 offers many opportunities for exchange and boosting business between the world’s leading defense companies and potential customers in the region.
It is expected to attract the participation of as many as 40,000 clients. The event will run until Feb.16 at the Changi Exhibition Centre./.VNA
- Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un in Vietnam ahead of summit meeting
- Record Singapore bust highlights plight of pangolin
- Kim Jong Un arrives in Vietnam for summit with Trump
- Timeline of 'atrocious' Airshow 2018 after weekend closure decision
- Further details of second Trump-Kim summit in Vietnam released
- North Korean leader rides train on way to Vietnam ahead of Trump-Kim summit
- Donald Trump shares excitement about meeting 'friend' Kim Jong-un in Vietnam
- 14 tons of pangolin scales seized in Singapore in a single smuggling bust
- Singapore makes record seizure of endangered Pangolin scales
- Donald Trump arrives in Vietnam for crunch nuke talks with North Korean tyrant Kim Jong-un