Nation Vietnam Airlines’ flight attendant seriously violates quarantine regulations The Saigon Times Wednesday, Dec 2, 2020,18:19 (GMT+7) Vietnam Airlines’ flight attendant seriously violates quarantine regulations The Saigon Times Minister of Health Nguyen Thanh Long speaks at the meeting – PHOTO: VGP HCMC – Vietnam’s 1,342nd Covid-19 patient, a flight attendant of Vietnam Airlines, seriously violated regulations during his quarantine period at the airline’s quarantine center and at home, causing community transmission in the city after it went nearly three months without any locally transmitted case, Minister of Health Nguyen Thanh Long said a Government meeting this morning, December 2. According to the minister, the flight attendant returned to the city from Japan in mid-November and was put under quarantine at the Vietnam Airlines quarantine center from November 14 to 18. During this time, he had close contact with another flight attendant, who later emerged as the 1,325th case. During his self-isolation period, he had close contact with three people at his home, one of whom later became the 1,347th case. He also went out during this time. On November 21, he left his home on Bach Dang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, to have lunch at a food stall on Le Van Sy… Read full this story
- American Airlines Flight Attendant Punched Passenger, Causing Brain Injury, Lawsuit Alleges
- American Airlines Flight Attendant Allegedly 'Dragged’ By Co-Worker Mid-Air, Sues Carrier
- Drunk United Airlines Flight Attendant Swore, Behaved Erratically, Passengers Compensated
- Southwest Airlines flight attendants found mum’s head and torso hanging out of plane after she was ‘sucked out of the window’
- 5-Month-Old Critically Injured After Flight Attendant Drops Baby While Disembarking From Plane
- No #MeToo Up Here: Majority of U.S. Flight Attendants Have Been Sexually Harassed, Survey Finds
- United Flight Attendants Allegedly Joked About Woman Who Complained About Masturbating Passenger
- Flight Attendant Accepts Marriage Proposal Mid-Air, Gets Fired For 'Neglecting Passenger Safety'
- United Airlines Passenger Whose Dog Died In-Flight, May Have Violated Pet Policy
- Flight attendant shares horror stories about plane travel - revealing why you should NEVER order hot drinks, avoid asking staff to help with luggage, and always bring your own pillow
Vietnam Airlines’ flight attendant seriously violates quarantine regulations have 341 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.