Lecturers and students at many universities in HCM City and elsewhere are making hand sanitisers and giving them for free to staff and students amid the public health emergency caused by the new strain of coronavirus. At Hong Bang International University in the city, a team of lecturers and students from its biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical departments has made 500 bottles of the sanitisers in various sizes and handed them over to staff and students. Students and lecturers of Hong Bang International University make hand sanitisers for distribution in the university amid the novel coronavirus epidemic. Photo courtesy of the university They are made from 70 per cent ethanol and essential oils of cajeput, orange, coconut, and others. The university said the product had been approved by the Pasteur Institute. Assoc Prof Dr Ho Thanh Phong, the university’s rector, said enough is being made for staff and students to use daily. The university has also made surgical masks for them. On February 2 a group of staff and students of organic chemical engineering at the HCM City University of Technology also made instant hand sanitiser, surface sanitiser spray and anti-bacterial handwash. They have been put in buildings, meeting rooms and… Read full this story
- UK universities welcome U-turn on student visas
- University of Alabama is tracking students to see if they leave football games
- 4 Korean Universities Make Global Top 100
- Study at the UK University of the Year for Student Experience.
- University’s attempt to teach students about consent backfires as they complain of being 'triggered'
- Sex for Grades: Ex-Covenant University VC blames action on students’ indecent dressing
- University guide 2020: University of Aberdeen
- University guide 2020: University of Brighton
- Greek universities provide safe haven for drug gangs
- No room for brilliant beasts in my university – Bola Ajibola
Universities make, distribute hand sanitisers to students, staff have 299 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.