A total number of 94 local transmissions were confirmed by the Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) at a press conference today, December 27th.
There are now 38 provinces reported with Covid-19 local cases, with new clusters being identified in Rayong originally connected to the Samut Sakhon central shrimp market.
27 confirmed patients among the local cases of Covid-19 were discovered at an illegal gambling den in Rayong province yesterday evening, making the province a highly controlled area ranked by the CCSA. Restrictions, however, apply only to the Mueang Rayong sub-district. Read more about the coverage below:
As of this morning, more than 49 high-risk patients related to the illegal den have been found and have been tested for Covid-19, awaiting results which will be announced by the Rayong governor later this afternoon.
Meanwhile, today's confirmed cases are in: Rayong 36, Bangkok 17, Nakhon Pathom 11, Petchaburi 8, Nonthaburi 4, Ratchaburi 3, Tak 3, Krabi 2, Nakhon Pathom 2, Nakhon Sawan 1, Narathiwat 1, Pathum Thani 1, Surin 1, Samut Prakan 1, Khon Kaen 1, Saraburi 1 , and Samut Songkhram 1.
The other nine cases were imported from people returning to Thailand from overseas.
The Pattaya News notes that eighteen migrant worker Covid19 cases were also detected in migrant worker dormitories that are under a hard lockdown in Samut Sakhon. They are not included in the graphic as the Thai government counts them separately from local cases.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about us promoting your business, event, charity or local sport, etc? E-mail us at [email protected]
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at [email protected]
- 10 more locally-transmitted Covid-19 patients confirmed on Monday
- 56 more locally-transmitted Covid-19 patients confirmed on Thursday evening
- Locally acquired COVID-19 case confirmed in Sydney
- 40 more locally-infected Covid-19 cases confirmed
- 71 more Covid-19 patients confirmred on Tuesday morning
- Thailand announces three new confirmed cases of the Covid-19 Coronavirus this morning
- One more locally-infected Covid-19 case related to Chinese man confirmed
- Vietnam reports 70 more Covid-19 patients as of Thursday morning
- Three more locally-transmitted Covid-19 infection cases recorded on Friday morning
- 92 more Covid-19 patients announced in Wednesday morning report
- 81 more Covid-19 patients announced in Friday morning report
- 407 more Covid-19 patients confirmed on Wednesday, total tally reaches 9,565
- 92 more Covid-19 infections confirmed, Friday tally reaches 224
- 65 more Covid-19 infections confirmed, Sunday tally reaches 206
- Vietnam records additional 44 Covid-19 cases as of Monday morning
- 100 more Covid-19 infections confirmed, Monday tally rises to 236
- 63 more Covid-19 infections confirmed, Friday tally reaches 196
- 155 more Covid-19 patients confirmed, Wednesday tally rises to 423
- Vietnam records 40 more locally-transmitted Covid-19 patients, total rises to 3,137
- 22 more Covid-19 infections confirmed in Sunday noon report
Total of 94 local transmissions of Covid-19 Coronavirus confirmed at CCSA conference this morning have 514 words, post on thepattayanews.com at December 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.