One of the challenges of edtech is good marketing to convince parents to try out new education services, photo Le Toan Those were the words of Tony Ngo, chairman and co-CEO of Everest Education, at last week’s Vietnam Venture Summit 2020 organised in Hanoi. Ngo said that even though a quarter of Vietnam’s near-100 million population are classed as students, most of them are not located in urban areas and so their opportunities to approach brand new technologies are largely limited. “Instead of only focusing on students living in big cities, it is necessary to find ways to effectively give access to the remaining subjects which account for a large part of the total,” Ngo added. Dao Lan Huong, chairman and founder of Teky Academy, told VIR that popularising edtech in urban areas is easier than in suburbs or rural areas. “In big cities, in addition to parents being willing to pay for education, it is easier for new kinds of education to become more common because such cities always attract more novel ideas.” Currently, Teky Academy is accelerating promotional activities for edtech products in other cities and provinces. “Marketing plays the most important role in popularising new kinds of… Read full this story
- Sea of Thieves’ level playing field creates spectacular revenge stories
- ArcheAge PvP changes include level playing field 3vs3s and massive 100-a-side sieges
- Legion PvP preview evens playing field on gear in World of Warcraft's competitive modes
- World of Tanks will even the playing field for 2014
- Have You Played… Fields of Glory?
- Destiny 2’s Iron Banner evens the playing field in Season of the Drifter
- Final Fantasy XIV Online Updated Hands-On - New Areas and High-Level Play
- Players find hidden TIGER in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Hacienda level – and it’s causing chaos in top-level play
- E3 2011: Star Wars: The Old Republic Updated Hands-On Preview - High-Level Play on Tatooine
- LG V20 Specs, Features, Reviews & Update: New Competitor Enters Smartphone Playing Field; Here's What We Know So Far
Level playing field sought for edtech have 340 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.