This monumental architectural work was built by dynasties in many historical periods it’s the most important relic site in the system of monuments. Doan Mon is one of the main entrances to the Thang Long citadel. Basing on construction materials and remaining architectural style of the relics, it can be affirmed that current Doan Mon was built under Le Dynasty and restored in Nguyen Dynasty. (Source: VNA) Doan Mon was built horizontally in U-shape. Doan Mon was built in the style of ancient city wall with five gates symmetrically erecting through a ‘deity axis’, also known as the ‘righteousness axis’ of the Imperial Citadel. (Source: VNA) The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long relic site (Source: VNA) Situated at the heart of Hanoi, the Central sector of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long is an outstanding place of interest not only for the capital city but also for the country as a whole.(Source: VNA) Visitors at the relic site (Source: VNA) The standing monuments and subterranean vestiges of palaces, together with numerous other unique artifacts unearthed in the Central Sector of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long-Hanoi are invaluable assets not only of Vietnam but also the entire human race.(Source: VNA)… Read full this story
- Singapore to get 4 long weekends in 2019 – here’s how to make it 6
- Cuban long jumper youngest man to win field event at world indoor athletics championships
- The owner of MoviePass spikes after Citadel discloses a stake
- Sunny days, cool nights bring out the best colour in leaves
- The new imperialism
- Party chief, President shares children’s joy on Mid-Autumn Festival
- The Sultan of the Exquisite: Don Martin Imperial Tinio Jr.
- Autumn calm falls across the UK but bonfire night will be a damp squib: Washout fears as heavy rain and flood warnings take hold and councils fear fireworks will be cancelled
- Imperial Brands invests in cannabis-based medical research
- Imperial to launch new e-cigarette alongside heated tobacco
Imperial Citadel of Thang Long in Autumn days have 328 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.