|HCMC’s second metro line project on verge of capital shortage|
|Sunday, Dec 27, 2020,15:06 (GMT+7)|
- HCMC implements lots of projects in efforts to reduce traffic jam
- HCMC seeks to accelerate public investment disbursement
- HCMC chairman requests sanctions against violators at IPC
- 'Delhi CycleWalk' project to reduce air pollution in Delhi at least by 20%: Amit Shah
- Blue Line to be extended in Ghaziabad till Mohan Nagar
- Foreign investors double-crossed by labour shortage in Vietnam?
- Capitals vs. Flyers livestream: How to watch Wednesday Night Hockey
- NHL All-Star Game: Vasilevskiy replaces Rask; Letang named Metro captain
- Giants pick New York developer for Mission Rock project near AT&T Park
- Cardiff Central platform shortage travel chaos warning
- Former Deputy PM warned over grave errors in steel mill project
- Hope and Disappointment on the Metro Gold Line
- Venezuela toilet paper shortage sends ordinary lives around the bend
- Bratislava in the spotlight: Slovakian city celebrates 25 years as capital
- 26 Dead, Thousands Caught in Flooding in Indonesia's Capital
- Former deputy PM faces discipline for poor steel project oversight
- HS2: Scrapping high-speed rail project 'would be a disaster'
- Indonesia picks Jakarta capital replacement in East Kalimantan province on Borneo
- Vietnam's former deputy PM disciplined over steel project violations
- TPG complains of 'wireless attack' by 5G on fixed line broadband
HCMC’s second metro line project on verge of capital shortage have 573 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.