The Government has approved the construction of Vinh Tuy Bridge 2 spanning the Hong (Red) River in Hanoi with investment of more than VND2.5 trillion (US$108.7 million) sourced from the city’s budget. An overview of Vinh Tuy Bridge 1. — Photo news.zing.vn According to the second phase plan of Vinh Tuy Bridge approved by Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung last week, the project aims to complete the Belt Road No 2 of the capital city and promote linkage between two banks of the river, as well as connect the city centre with the city’s north and northeast. Construction on the reinforced concrete bridge will start this year from the intersection of Tran Quang Khai-Nguyen Khoai-Minh Khai streets in Hai Ba Trung District and end at the crossroads of Long Bien and Thach Ban streets in Long Bien District. It will cover more than 3.5km in length and 19.25m in width with four lanes. The second Vinh Tuy Bridge will have the same shape as the first one. The centre of the second bridge will be 21.25m from the centre of the current one to downstream Hong River. Once completed in 2022, the new bridge is expected to create favourable… Read full this story
- Andy Beshear says 'we will build I-69 bridge in my first term'
- Yarmouth bridge project celebration may be on hold
- Sugar Island residents denied road ownership, bridge building
- The bridge potato just gets hotter
- Grand Forks mayor says he'll veto 32nd Avenue bridge spending
- UAF Steel Bridge Team Earns Spot in National Competition
- Barrier proposed to prevent Verrazzano Bridge suicides
- In the eye of a bridge collapse
- How much more you may pay crossing the Golden Gate Bridge
- Commisioners learn price of covered-bridge repairs
Hanoi to build Vinh Tuy Bridge 2 have 290 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.