Fortinet advanced Endpoint security blocks 100 per cent of Malware in AV-Comparatives Real-World Protection Test Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT), a global leader in broad, integrated, and automated cybersecurity solutions, today announced the results from AV-Comparatives’ Business Malware Protection Test and the Business Real-World Protection Test. “When a device is targeted with malware, every second counts, and this is more important than ever with the increase in remote work today. To be effective, endpoint security solutions need to incorporate real-time post-execution protection rather than just detection, and then integrate closely with the network and other security components to share telemetry, correlate intelligence, and quickly address increasingly sophisticated threats as part of an automated and coordinated response. Fortinet have received this recognition for its advanced endpoint protection capabilities and remains committed to third-party testing validations for other products within our Security Fabric platforms,” said John Maddison, EVP of products and CMO, Fortinet. Fortinet’s approach to endpoint security converges protection, detection, and response for powerful security pre- and post-infection. It proactively reduces the attack surface, prevents malware infection, detects and defuses advanced threats in real time, and can automate response and remediation procedures with customisable playbooks. Fortinet endpoint security helps organisations stop breaches in… Read full this story
- Domestic abusers will have to pass lie detector tests or face jail in government plans
- 14 handy tips to help you pass your driving test
- Product :: Cisco Firepower and Advanced Malware Protection LiveLessons
- Yorkshire Carnegie 18 Cornish Pirates 13: Pirates sunk as Carnegie pass their litmus test
- Students in Wisbech pass course with flying colours
- US Navy F-35C Squadron Passes Safe-Flight Test on USS Carl Vinson
- How hard is it to pass your driving test at Blyth test centre?
- How hard is it to pass your driving test at Pontefract and Featherstone test centres?
- How hard is it to pass your driving test at Leeds and Horsforth test centres?
- It's easier to pass your driving test in Newton Abbot than here
Fortinet passes Malware Protection Test with flying colours have 318 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.