At Dong Xuan Knitting stores throughout Hanoi, crowds of people have been seen queueing up in recent days as they try to purchase face masks to combat the novel coronavirus (nCoV) epidemic. Customers have to endure a long wait as they line up at a Dong Xuan Knitting shop on Ngo Thi Nham street. Face masks are now in such high demand in the capital that many people wait for hours to make their purchase. A man passes the time by reading a newspaper as he waits to be served. As a result of an insufficient supply of face masks, each customer is only permitted to buy fives face masks at a time when shopping at a Dong Xuan Knitting store One pack contains five antibacterial cloth masks After enduring a long wait to buy their face masks, customers show their relief after finally making their purchase A sign containing information about the quantity and design of the face masks is put up to aid customers. Queues become so long that people line up on the sidewalk as they wait to enter Dong Xuan Knitting shop on Minh Khai street The staff provide service to 100 customers waiting in line… Read full this story
- Attention beauty junkies! From face masks that cover your skin in BUBBLES to nail art inspired by friendship bracelets, discover the buzzy Korean beauty trends to try now
- Looking after the moneymaker! Pete Evans treats himself to an organic clay face mask as he struts shirtless around his new suburban mansion listening to meditation music with wife Nicola
- Hong Kong court rules face mask ban unconstitutional
- Bethenny Frankel enjoys some lingerie-clad down time as she slaps on a face mask during her Italian vacation with boyfriend
- These banana face masks will work wonders for your skin
- From designer dogs to face masks: this week’s fashion trends
- British ex-spy behind Trump dossier faces new demands to appear before Congress
- Is the NHS facing unprecedented demand?
- Celebrity pictures of the day: Taylor Swift gets festive plus face masks and fitness
- Hong Kong mask ban leads to weekend of violent and destructive protests
Face masks in demand amongst Hanoians to prevent spread of nCoV have 358 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.