HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam’s Debt and Asset Trading Corporation (DATC) has offered to sell a complete lot of more than 4 million shares of the Vietnam Maritime Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MSB) on December 23.
The whole batch of shares or 0.34 per cent of the stake of the bank will be offered at a starting price of VNĐ52.4 billion (US$2.27 million), according to the Hà Nội Stock Exchange (HNX).
HNX said both domestic and foreign investors were eligible to participate if they meet DATC’s requirements for current ownership ratios to comply with current bank regulations, adding purchasing time would be from December 23 to December 29.
Previously, the MSB board agreed the starting price of shares was VNĐ46.4 billion then they increased to the value to VNĐ52.4 billion or VNĐ13,000 each share.
The bank has been issued a certificate of securities registration by the Vietnam Securities Depository and is completing the listing filing on the HCM City Stock Exchange (HoSE).
In the first nine months, MSB recorded net interest income of VNĐ3.28 trillion and pre-tax profit of more than VNĐ1.66 trillion, up 61 per cent and 56 per cent respectively from the same period last year. With this result, MSB has exceeded 15 per cent of its full-year profit target.
As of September 30, the bank’s total assets reached nearly VNĐ166.5 trillion, up 6 per cent compared to the beginning of the year. According to the third quarter 2020 financial report, the bank has settled all issued bonds and had no bad debts at the Việt Nam Asset Management Company (VAMC). — VNS
- GM announces it will spend $5.5 billion to buy back 200 million shares from the government by the end of the year
- NY Mets close to raising $100 million in minority shares of club; Miguel Batista and Fernando Cabrera agree to minor-league deals
- Lunch with Warren Buffett costs $3.5 million
- Baseball cards found by Ohio man may be worth millions
- New car auction records set at Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, classic Duesenberg sells for over $4.5 million
- Basquiat’s siblings file $1 million lawsuit against Christie’s, claiming auction house is selling phony works of the artist
- World's oldest running car, 'La Marquise,' sells for $4.6 million at auction
- Bedminster's Kirby Farm sold at auction
- RM Auctions to sell Lotus Esprit ‘submarine’ used in James Bond classic 'The Spy Who Loved Me'
- Chance to share meal with Mookie Wilson, Bill Buckner hits auction block
- Billy the Kid tintype photograph sells for $2.3 million at Denver auction
- Warren Jeffs auction set for Monday
DATC auctions more than 4 million shares of MSB have 403 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.