The consultation with the theme “ What are hot college majors after Covid-19?”was organized to help students who are now confused what to pick up as a suitable career for the future understand more about the potential of each major as it is very important to wisely go for a right career choice
The seminar attracted students who are pursuing IELTS courses in VUS schools and seeking studying opportunities in the US top universities.
Speakers Thuong Duong and Nhung Ngo of Shorelight Education in Vietnam had good speech of majors and careers that students should go for when learning abroad especially in the US. They also analyzed tjobs with good salary such as Computer science, Engineering and Supply Chain Management as well as labor demand amid Covid-19 and in the future.
VUS and Shorelight Education also introduced top universities in the US including Illinois, Utah, Auburn.
- Jain '19: Changing the culture of consulting recruitment starts with us
- Polaris Career Center renovations create 'total transformation' (photos)
- Students mourn classmate as school officials address concerns
- Transfer of student employment resources aims to increase student success
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE TO MANAGE TWO DENVER, COLORADO STUDENT HOUSING PROPERTIES
- Engemann reevaluates student mental health care
- Fifth Annual Public Service Recruitment Day Provides 84 Seniors with Public Sector Interviews
- These teachers shaped life and career
- Poway Teachers Ousted for Relationships With Students Kept Working in Education
- Common roots: Shared life experience strengthens the student-therapist relationship
- Schools and students have good news to share: Whit & Whimsey
- Latina student helps plan clinic to inform South LA about rights
Career consultation provided to students have 274 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at December 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.