Pathway to revamp legal corridor to promote digital banking With Vietnam currently being home to 70 credit institutions along with payment intermediaries such as e-wallets which provide financial services through the Internet and mobile phones, experts in the field have underlined the need to complete the legal corridor to promote the development of digital banking in the future. Statistics indicate that the value of financial transactions has reached over VND7 million billion via the Internet and approximately VND300,000 billion through mobile phones. These figures show that the transaction volume remains small in comparison to the overall size of the economy. Among economies throughout Southeast Asia, Vietnam enjoys advantages in terms of developing a digital economy due to a relatively strong digital infrastructure when compared to other economies regionally. There also exists plenty of advantages in order to transform the digital economy into a digital space, therefore promoting digitalisation among businesses. Within the banking sector, in contrast to the traditional banking model, digital banks and e-wallets have several differences and competitive advantages due to all communication channels with customers being conducted online through mobile platforms with a rich, intuitive, and cohesive interface, serving to create greater customer engagement. Despite the nation… Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 17
- How Royal drama, foreign diplomacy rows and Extinction Rebellion protests dominated the headlines in 2019 before Boris Johnson's election win finally revealed a light at the end of the Brexit tunnel
- 12 Pieces Of Proof: The MSM Knew Obama Spied On Trump and LIED To Cover It Up
- Fifty years ago today - the headlines from December, 1969
- E-commerce rules: Multiple ministries working on their own
- Viraj Profiles Ltd touches lives with CSR activities
- The police watchdog, scorned ex-wife and nagging questions over his morals: Boris Johnson’s complicated personal life, starting with a probe into his relationship with a US businesswoman, could make getting Brexit done look like child’s play
- Joe Biden warns Democrats that British Labour party's thumping defeat shows what happens to the radical left and calls UK prime minister Boris Johnson Donald Trump's 'physical and emotional clone'
- UK manufacturing in healthy shape despite election uncertainty
- A tough year for emerging markets ends with money in bank
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 12 have 371 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 6, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.