The Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV) has granted international flight permits for flights using a quarantine fee package. With the consent of the Ministry of Transport and other agencies, CAAV licenced two international flights of Vietnam Airlines to carry Vietnamese citizens back home, including Flight VN417 Seoul – Da Nang on November 20 and flight VN417 Seoul – Van Don on November 23, with 224 and 308 passengers, respectively. According to CAAV, the package included airfares, the cost of 14 quarantine nights at a 3 – 4 star hotel, transportation from the airport to the hotel, two Covid-19 tests, three meals at room/day, sterilization spray, medical waste treatment, and personal belongings during the stay. The airfare in the combo is not much different from the single fare in the pre-Covid-19 period. Information that the price was 1.5-2 times (VND40-50 million) higher than the published rates is incorrect. According to direct discussions with passengers of the first two flights, the rates paid by passengers were similar to the announced rates. In some cases, the pay is a little higher due to the exchange rate difference when paying online from abroad. The CAAV said that two flights from Seoul on November… Read full this story
- X-Plane versus Microsoft Flight-Sim: which should you play?
- The Best Microsoft Flight Simulator X Add-Ons
- Flight Attendants Want Games Banned During Takeoff Again
- FAA Proposes New Rules For Civilian Drone Flight
- VN stocks forecast to move down in August
- 11 additional flights to operate from Patna airport during winter
- Amazon Delivery Drones May Be Stopped By Planned Federal Aviation Rules
- Sudden deployment of oxygen masks forces Jet Airways flight to return to Chennai airport
- Microsoft to simulate the first flight
- Boom Supersonic’s 1,688mph ‘Son of Concorde’ jet to take flight this year
VN Aviation Administration licences international flights with quarantine package have 281 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.