Threats and opportunities during turbulent 2020GREENFEED EMPOWERS FARMERS WITH THE 10-YEAR JOURNEY OF THE “TIEP SUC NHA NONG” PROGRAMMEVietnam’s tourism achieved high ranking despite the difficulties caused by Covid-19 pandemicCapitaLand commemorates 20th anniversary by unveiling ‘The Next 20’ frameworkWhat’s “hot” at Vincom Mega Mall Ocean Park? On November 23, Vingroup Innovation Foundation (VinIF) under Vingroup awarded 293 scholarships worth nearly VND40 billion to graduate and doctoral students in science and technology. Vingroup has awarded scholarships to Vietnamese master’s and PhD students in domestic training programmes for two consecutive years to contribute to the development of high-quality scientific human resources for the country of Viet Nam. PhD scholarships worth VND150 million per year and master’s scholarships of VND120 million per year were awarded to 293 outstanding graduate and doctoral students in 2020. Specifically, in 2020, VinIF awarded 95 new doctoral scholarships and 127 new master’s scholarships in addition to awarding scholarships to 71 graduate and doctoral students winning scholarships in 2019. Professor Vu Ha Van, Scientific Director of Vingroup Innovation Foundation – Vingroup. To win a VinIF scholarship, graduate and doctoral students must have specific and meaningful study plans and research directions. In addition, priority is given to candidates with awards and achievements in… Read full this story
- China Awards Scholarships To 47 Edo Students
- Twenty-nine Belizeans awarded scholarships to Taiwan
- CWTA report suggests 5G could add $40 billion to Canada’s GDP by 2026
- Indian Science & Technology takes strides towards leadership position during the last four
- First American Bank awards scholarships to 20 Chaparral High School seniors
- $40 billion export target: Ambitious or lacklustre?
- AIIB should increase loans tenfold to USD 40 billion by 2020, says Modi
- Harmon Construction: Southwestern Oregon Community College Umpqua Hall Health & Science Technology Building
- FDI into India decreased to $40 Billion in 2017: UN Report
- AFR: Crews contain fire burning in bosque near I-40
Vingroup to award scholarships of nearly VND 40 billion to master's and PhD candidates in science and technology have 302 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.