Groups of export products of Vietnam that have export advantages to this market are agricultural and aquatic products, processed foods, footwear, garments and textiles, and some high value-added product categories, such as electrical products, electronics, telephones, equipment, and machinery. However, Mr. Bui Vuong Anh, Vietnam Trade Counselor in Germany, said that because Vietnamese exports accounted for only 2 percent of the total import turnover of the European market, the market room remains fairly large. Enterprises need to understand the advantages, especially for commodities, such as agricultural and aquatic products, garments and textiles, and footwear, to increase quickly market share in this region. As for seafood products, enterprises should pay attention to warnings on the origins of the European Union (EU). Because the EU currently has been increasing the frequency of checking seafood products exported from Vietnam. In another perspective, the trade counselors said that the EU has up to 28 countries. However, exports from Vietnam mainly concentrated in a few nations, namely Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, France, and Austria. The fact that enterprises only focus on a few markets puts them at risk, especially when the market experiences fluctuations like the current Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore, it is necessary to consider… Read full this story
- US shale oil to steal market share until 2020: Opec
- Hindustan Unilever losing market share in skin-cleansing category
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Shares sunk by coronavirus panic, oil prices plunge
- Vietnam suspends visa waiver for eight European countries over coronavirus fears
- Prolonged Covid-19 epidemic to take toll on Vietnam export growth target in 2020
- Vietnam exports processed chicken to Russia
- ADB: Vietnam to lose 0.41 percent of GDP due to COVID-19
- Will Chinese low-cost smartphones in Vietnam lose market share?
- 'Crazy' Saudi oil price cuts seen reigniting market share war with Russia
- Vietnam suspends visa waiver for 8 European countries over Covid-19 concerns
Vietnam’s export products merely account for 2 percent of European market share have 292 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.