Vietnam has jumped one place from last year to ninth in British magazine Condé Nast Traveler’s 2020 list of 20 most favorite countries for travelers. For its annual Readers’ Choice Awards survey, the travel magazine asked readers to rate their favorite countries across the globe, attracting a record 600,000 votes. The listing was based on a scoring system representing overall average levels of satisfaction. Vietnam scored 92.12 percent to rank behind Southeast Asian neighbors like Indonesia and Thailand. “The best time to visit Vietnam is between April and June when the north emerges from its chilly winter season,” the magazine said. In central Vietnam, Hoi An and Hue are at their best between March and August when the skies are blue and the lukewarm seawater makes the nearby shores great for beach holidays, it wrote. In the category of hotels, the survey shows that four Vietnamese hotels were among top 20 in Asia based on the votes of 715,000 readers around the world.VNA
- Which countries currently have coronavirus travel restrictions in place?
- Countries Continue to Restrict Travel from Korea
- What if the US no longer considers Vietnam a ‘developing country’?
- Punjab passes resolution urging Centre to ask Pakistan to waive passport, $20 fee to visit Kartarpur Sahib gurdwara
- Israel adds five countries to coronavirus air travel restrictions
- Snowden applies for political asylum in Russia – and 20 other countries
- It’s Not Easy Being a Condé Nast
- Vietnam’s tourism loses Chinese, Korean travelers
- Under Vietnam’s leadership, ASEAN prioritizes intra-regional trade
- Your travel itinerary may see more activity this year, here's why
Vietnam among top 20 favorite countries to visit: Condé Nast Traveler have 261 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.