Deputy director general of Việt Nam Social Security Phạm Lương Sơn. Photo baodautu.vn Phạm Lương Sơn, deputy director general of Việt Nam Social Security, talks to Việt Nam News Agency about the country’s efforts to develop a digital Government and economy. What will Việt Nam Social Security do to create a digital eco-system to meet the Government’s requirements? We have focused our efforts on the Việt Nam Social Security (VssID) application. With VssID, users can communicate, update information and use Việt Nam Social Security’s public services easily and conveniently through their smartphones. This application can be used as a replacement for health insurance cards. We are also looking at four different areas as follows. First, to ensure the smooth management of national insurance data – one of the six sets of national data the Government has assigned Việt Nam Social Security (VSS) to develop and operate. In addition, we have been assigned with the task of ensuring the smooth running of the VSS nationwide. Second, to constantly update information on the national system to help all agencies to share data and offer services to the general public, particularly in the field of social security. Third, we have already developed a plan to complete a software system to serve the people quicker and better. Fourth, we’ll… Read full this story
- Economy to bounce back next year!
- Senate passes bill banning government purchases of Huawei gear
- Indian economy ‘weak,’ credit growth bottoming out: BofA
- IBM and Tata join DLT platform Hedera Hashgraph's governing council
- General Staff applies IT application to e-government building
- Following An Insurrection, Lawmakers And State Attorneys General Are Asking Facebook To Halt Ads Of Military Gear
- Biden unveils US$1.9 trillion plan to combat Covid-19 and steady economy
- Covid Tracer: What use is the Government's app, really?
- COVID-19: Salisbury Cathedral transformed into vaccine hub - now rollout is stepping up another gear
- Interview: China-Brunei joint petrochemical venture contributes to local economy: CEO
Việt Nam gears towards digital government and economy have 344 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.