The move was to mark the 31st anniversary of the establishment of the bilateral diplomatic ties (December 18). The debut of executive board of the association marks the 31st anniversary of the establishment of the bilateral diplomatic ties of the two countries. Speaking at the event, Vietnamese Ambassador Le Viet Duyen said the formation of the friendship association aims to bolster the development and exchange of initiatives and experience on the foundation of the countries’ comprehensive partnership, thereby contributing to security, peace, happiness, and development of Vietnam and Venezuela. He voiced his hope that the board will realise cooperation chances between the two nations across all fields based on long-standing solidarity and friendship, lifting the bilateral relations to a new height. Chairman of the association Carolus Wimmer spoke highly of the efforts by the Vietnamese Embassy in strengthening friendship and fraternity between the countries. Also the head of External Relations of the Communist Party of Venezuela, he pledged that more activities will be held in the coming time to enhance the bilateral ties. Source: VNA
- What can be saved? Vanishing Venezuela
- The Latest: Venezuela condemns countries that shunned Maduro
- Several killed in Venezuela anti-government protests
- Latin America and US consider sanctions against Venezuela
- In France, a rabbi, an imam and an interfaith friendship bus
- Howard shines in debut solo album
- 'It: Chapter Two' scares up $91 million with debut
- Review: Ta-Nehisi Coates' debut novel is 1 of year's best
- Is Venezuela headed for foreign policy shift?
- Collingswood graduates to honor Stephen Young, Vietnam casualty
Venezuela-Vietnam Friendship Association debuts have 255 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.