This year, URC Vietnam is honoured to be among the 33 organisations nationwide to receive the recognition award of the National Fund for Vietnamese Children under MoLISA for supporting children in Binh Duong during the 2015-2020 period. The company is one of several organisations and individuals which proactively contributed VND2.8 billion to support over 1,000 disadvantaged children and 700 scholarships in Binh Duong with good academic results despite difficult circumstances on the occasion of Mid-Autumn Festival 2020. URC Vietnam, Binh Duong’s DOLISA, and the Fund for Vietnamese Children in Binh Duong celebrated a memorable and meaningful Mid-Autumn Festival with the local children As an active foreign-invested enterprise in Binh Duong, URC Vietnam has brought many meaningful programmes to children who are the potential seeds for the future development of Vietnam. This year marks the sixth consecutive year that the company has celebrated warm and memorable Mid-Autumn Festivals with the children in Binh Duong. URC Vietnam made the Mid-Autumn Festival 2020 more meaningful by offering 200 scholarships valued at VND 50 million and additional gifts in URC products worth VND 31 million to children in Binh Duong. Among the lucky students receiving URC Vietnam’s scholarships this year, VIR’s reporter met Minh… Read full this story
- Vietnam joins global action to protect children’s rights
- Deepening strategic partnership between Vietnam and United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Vietnamese Children’s fund mobilises 97 billion VND in 2014
- MACOHA Trains 40 People in Care of Children With Disabilities
- Governor: Missouri stands united to support Branson, families
- Caring for children with severe disabilities financially devastates Tennessee families
- Governor’s race: Where do the candidates stand on health care?
- Jhappis in jail: This NGO unites inmates with their children
- Vietnam Airlines organizes drawing contest for children
- Vietnam, China issue joint communiqué
URC Vietnam stands united with MoLISA to care for Vietnamese children have 297 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.