HDBank was the biggest gainer in Friday’s morning trade, up 4.8 per cent. — Photo HDBank Shares continued trading above the 1,000-point landmark on Friday’s morning but their growth was restrained by downside movements of many large caps. The VN-Index on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange inched up 0.07 per cent to 1,006.65 points. The market breadth was positive but the number of gainers slightly outnumbered the losers by 206-185 and 121 closed flat. Fourteen of the top 30 shares by market value and liquidity increased while 13 declined. Market supporters included HDBank (HDB) and PV Power (POW), each up more than 4 per cent; steelmaker Hoa Phat Group, up 2.8 per cent; and Mobile World Investment (MWG), Phu Nhuan Jewelry (PNJ), Saigon Securities Inc (SSI) and Refrigeration Electrical Engineering (REE), each up more than 1 per cent. On the other end of spectrum, some heavyweight stocks slumped and pulled down the market, including Vietcombank (VCB), Vinamilk (VNM), Sabeco (SAB), lender BIDV (BID), VPBank (VPB) and Masan Group. Nearly 248 million shares worth VND5.24 trillion (US$226 milion) were traded in the morning trade. Meanwhile, the HNX-Index on the Ha Noi Stock Exchange edged down 0.09 per cent to close… Read full this story
- Facebook shares plunge dramatically after user growth slows
- China Braces for More Pain From the Trade War as Economy Slows
- Eurozone growth slowed in first three months of 2018, but expansion predicted
- Home Depot Growth Slows as Customer Traffic Turns Negative
- Italian Economic Growth Slows to Weakest in Almost Two Years
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Growth slows at bakery giant Greggs amid snow woes
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Sainsbury's growth slows amid 'competitive market'
- Asian markets turn negative as data shows China growth slowing
- Germany Blames Trade as Pace of Economic Growth Slows by Half
- Reuters: Oil falls as U.S. inventories swell, economic growth slows
Shares continue trading above 1,000 points but growth slows have 300 words, post on bizhub.vn at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.