The lender, formally known as Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank, wants to list its 1.2 billion shares on the bourse, equivalent to a charter capital of VND12 trillion ($520 million), the exchange stated.SeABank shares on the over-the-counter market are being traded at around VND14,400 (62 U.S. cents) apiece.Its pre-tax profit in the first nine months rose 65 percent to VND1.13 trillion, while its non-performing loan ratio by the end of September was roughly the same as the beginning of the year at 2.2 percent.This is the seventh bank to register or be approved to list on HoSE this year, with the others being Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCB), Vietnam Maritime Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MSB), Vietnam International Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VIB), Asia Commercial Bank (ACB), Lien Viet Post Joint Stock Commercial Bank (LPB), and Saigon – Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB).
- Rubber group to move listing from UPCoM to HoSE
- Mauritius on FAFT 'grey list': Why is there panic among FIIs and on Dalal Street?
- Company founders register $6.2 billion capital in drunken haze
- Media images of ‘National Population Register 2020 forms’ spark confusion
- Assam’s NRC-excluded wait anxiously six months after publication of final list
- BJP-Alliance Ruled Bihar State Passes Resolution Against National Register of Citizens
- Ivanka declares herself a 'proud Trump Republican' as she reveals she has officially registered with the GOP after years of voting Democrat
- National Population Register: Everything you need to know about its benefits
- After Bihar, Andhra Pradesh government to pass resolution against National Population Register
- Rubber group to move listing to HoSE
SeABank registers to list on HoSE have 263 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at November 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.