Paragliding performance show over Phung Hoang Son mountain. Photo: CAND The show, which was part of activities in the district’s trade, investment and tourism promotion programme, attracted thousands of tourists both in and outside the province. It offered visitors a chance to discover the beauty of Bay Nui (seven mountains) area in An Giang. Vice Chairman of the Tri Ton District People’s Committee Tran Minh Giang said the show was hoped to contribute to promoting the locality’s potential and advantages for tourism development, and special tourism products. Tri Ton aims to turn tourism into its key economic sector in the time to come, he noted. Source: VNA
- Autumn coats Vietnamese province in fairytale-like beauty
- PNG Ports backs tourism expo with K10,000
- Illegal sales costing Alicante Province 47 million
- “Gastronomy tourism” drives job creation and entrepreneurship
- Whale tourism in Vava‘u needs more control, warns study
- World’s first ‘Accessible Tourism Destination’ is… Portugal!
- MND representative receives Hau Giang national contributors
- Female paragliders fly tourists over southwest Turkey
- Orihuela receives promotional aid from the Consell
- Turkey gets leading UN tourism role
Paragliding show promotes An Giang province’s tourism have 176 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.