Mirae Asset and Naver will inject $37 million in a warehouse in Bac Ninh Mirae Asset-Naver Asia Growth Fund, a joint fund launched by Mirae Asset and Naver, bought the warehouse in the Southeast Asian country in partnership with another Korean financial firm Shinhan Investment Corporation in late September, the companies said on Monday. Located in LogisValley logistics hub in Bac Ninh, northeast of Vietnam’s capital, Hanoi, the warehouse has cold storages used for storing fresh and frozen food products. The warehouse is reserved for cold chain service of Vincommerce, the supermarket chain operator under Vietnamese retail giant Masan Group. Vietnam has been emerging as the post-China logistics hub in Asia with high growth potential, said Koh Joon-ho, Mirae Asset Daewoo official who has led the latest warehouse acquisition project. Mirae Asset-Naver Asia Growth Fund was created in 2018 for investments in emerging Asian economies, with a focus on e-commerce, healthcare, logistics, and other promising sectors. The joint growth fund has been actively investing in logistics services in Vietnam. It made its first investment in another warehouse in Vietnam in 2018 and is hunting for more in the Southeast Asian country.
- ‘Train to Busan’ breaks record to achieve US$3,6 Million in Vietnam
- ‘Train to Busan 2: Penisula’ breaks record to achieve US$3,6 Million in Vietnam
- IFC provides US$70 million for Vietnam logistics firm
- Should you time Mutual Fund investments?
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers announces project funding, including $14 million for Comite River Diversion Canal
- World Bank member invests $10 million in Endiya Fund II to support product start-ups
- After Jio, Google may invest $150 million in PolicyBazaar
- ASEAN’s investment contributes significantlly to Vietnam’s economic development
- Bosch inaugurates Phase-II of Bidadi plant, invests 31 million euros
- Google invests $450 million in ADT, gets exclusive hardware deal
Mirae Asset-Naver fund invests $37 million in warehouse in Vietnam have 296 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.