Other News Ministry wants environment tax on aviation fuel to stay low until late 2021 By Hoang Thang Tuesday, Nov 24, 2020,10:31 (GMT+7) Ministry wants environment tax on aviation fuel to stay low until late 2021By Hoang Thang A Vietnam Airlines aircraft. The Ministry of Finance has proposed maintaining the lowered environmental protection tax on flight fuel at VND2,100 per liter until the end of 2021 – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The Ministry of Finance has proposed maintaining the lowered environmental protection tax on aviation fuel at VND2,100 per liter until the end of 2021 instead of late 2020 to support local air carriers. If the proposal is passed, the tax on flight fuel will return to normal at VND3,000 per liter from January 1, 2022. The local aviation market will gradually recover this year and next year, but will still face multiple challenges, according to the ministry. The aviation industry has been hit hard due to a sharp drop in the number of passengers and flights due to the coronavirus pandemic. At the end of 2020, Vietnam Airlines is expected to see the number of flights and passengers dip 32,700 and 5.67 million, respectively. Meanwhile, local airlines are burdened with fixed service costs,… Read full this story
- Sly James, Chamber want sales tax hike to expand pre-K in KCMO, but questions remain
- Department of Energy Publishes Report On Alternative Aviation Fuels
- DOE Hosts Alternative Aviation Fuels Workshop, New LUC Emissions Research Discussed
- Tax Reform: The Impact on Tax-Exempt Bonds and Low-Income Housing Finance
- 'Ax the Tax' Agenda Fuels Republican Rise in Connecticut
- Most people want higher taxes on rich to support poor – OECD
- Swedish government wants new tax on airline tickets
- Miami wants to know: Will Wade stay or go?
- Utah’s governor wants to tax vaping at the same rate as cigarettes, citing a growing use among teens
- Ocasio-Cortez wants higher taxes on very rich Americans. Here’s how much money that could raise
Ministry wants environment tax on aviation fuel to stay low until late 2021 have 317 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.