Attending at the meeting was also Deputy Secretary of HCMC Party Committee and Chairwoman of HCMC People’s Council, Nguyen Thi Le together with leaders of departments and units of the city. The project in response to the HCMC action plan for urban renewal for the period 2020-2025 is expected to create outdoor mass culture, shopping, leisure and entertainmen areas for local and international visitors, reaching goals of tourism development, according to Director of the HCMC Department of Construction, Le Hoa Binh. Speaking at the event, Deputy Secretary of HCMC Party Committee and Chairwoman of HCMC People’s Council, Nguyen Thi Le highly appreciated outstanding achivements of District 3 in taking care of disadvantaged people and mobilizing residents to donate land to widen alleys. Secretary of HCMC Party Committee, Nguyen Van Nen also expressed his deep impression on results in the last five years. Accordingly, the District’s authorities mobilized 1,425 households to donate more than 8,050 m2 worth over VND400 billion (US$17.2 million) to expand 37 alleys. The narrow street, Nguyen Thuong Hien stretching for over 1 km in the District 3’s center is well-known for hundreds of street food stalls that sell many delicious foods at reasonable prices, including Banh Trang… Read full this story
- Puppetry festival to be held on Nguyen Hue Pedestrian Street
- Shahi Hamam artefacts to star as tourist attraction
- Skewered dogs are turned into kebabs by street vendors in brutal pictures from meat market in Vietnam
- Newsom sidesteps right-to-shelter plan, but says homeless on streets ‘cannot persist’
- Rash of hurt pedestrians leaves S.F.’s Vision Zero out of focus
- The 10 most popular attractions in the UK revealed – and they're all in London!
- Bui Vien Walking Street to officially debut tonight
- Do Machu Picchu from your sofa, thanks to Google Street View
- Major Construction Project To Upgrade Carson Street Planned For 2020
- Vietnam eateries become star attractions among world celebrities
HCMC’s District 3 plans to turn tourist attractions into pedestrian streets have 304 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.