Many pavements in Hanoi have deteriorated despite being paved with high-quality natural stones for just three years. It is easy to see signs of damage on many streets in Thanh Xuan and Cau Giay districts such as Nguyen Trai and Tran Duy Hung streets. Many pavements in Hanoi were upgraded in 2017 with natural stones. Municipal authorities claimed that the stone could last for 50 to 70 years. The city set a target to pave 936 streets in 12 districts across the city until the end of 2020 with natural stone. According to some residents, motorbikes often run on pavements, particularly at peak hours, which is among causes for the pavement deterioration. Several local experts said that natural stone should be used at some certain areas of Hanoi such as the Old Quarter or pedestrian streets to save costs.
- Interview: Take-Two Aims For One New IP Per Year, But High Quality Needs 'Ample Time'
- Sony London Studio’s Unannounced PS4 Game Will Use High Volumes of High Quality Outsourced Assets
- Sony RX10 bridge camera gets high-quality XAVC-S video format, lower price
- Memento 4K Smart Frame makes digital photos look like high-quality prints
- Ubisoft: Assassin’s Creed Origins Will Feature “High Quality Optional Content” That Will “Constantly Surprise The Player”
- Ubisoft: The Extra Year Allowed Us To Deliver High Quality Content For Assassin’s Creed Origins
- High Quality Free-to-Play Titles? Namco Doesn’t Think So
- Sony London’s Unannounced PS4 Game to Use Unreal Engine, Will Have High-Quality 3D Environments
- Quantum Break Gameplay at High Quality is Beyond Awesome
- New online photo marketplace offers buyers high quality art, high revenue for artists
Hanoi pavements deteriorate despite high-quality stone paving have 269 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.