Sabeco’s sales and distribution models are being revamped in the face of new market complexities The leading beverage giant SABECO began to regain some of its lost momentum in the second quarter, after being set behind by COVID-19 and tough local drink-driving laws earlier this year. It is expected to maintain the recovery trend at the end of this year as the market gradually recovers from the pandemic. According to a recent report from brokerage SSI Securities Corporation, SABECO’s gross margins would fluctuate between 28.2-28.5 per cent over the next 2-3 years thanks to its digitalisation project, named Sabeco 4.0. According to company general director Bennett Neo, Sabeco 4.0 is a strategic initiative to transform its business using digital technologies, organisation structures, harnessing data, and improving information flow in order to make better decisions, improve governance structures, and automate the business with digital technologies where possible. “The end goal we want to achieve is to optimise, standardise, and automate the way of working across all entities nationwide in order to strengthen our market leadership in the Vietnamese beer market,” said Neo. In the current phase of Sabeco 4.0, the company will focus on transforming the company’s sales and distribution model…. Read full this story
- Glass half full or half empty? Boro's start assessed
- Brexit no deal: Is the glass half full?
- Glass half full: Optimists outlive pessimists, study finds
- Our Aberdeen: Beautiful glass is weeping but still half full
- O'Gara's glass is half-full as he sizes up next challenge
- UK manufacturing sector records worst month in six years
- First "Beer in Azores" festival opens
- A 5,123 sq ft glass-fronted home with views of Lough Swilly
- Woman is caught out pretending to choke on glass
- Unions slam reports of pay rise for public sector workers
Glass half full for beer sector recovery have 285 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.