FoodMap.Asia beat 300 other initiatives and projects to get the top prize at Startup Hunt 2020 (Photo: vnexpress) Hanoi (VNA) – FoodMap.Asia, an e-commerce platform to link farmers with hotels and residential areas, won the first prize at the final round of Startup Hunt 2020 contest which was held on November 27 with the theme of “agriculture digital transformation”. FoodMap.Asia beat 300 other initiatives and projects to get the top prize worth 100 million VND (over 4,300 USD) at the contest organised within the framework of the Techfest Vietnam 2020. The platform supports small-and medium-sized agricultural households to form suitable production processes, and improve quality of Vietnamese farming products. To date, the platform has helped some 300 agricultural producers from 40 cities and provinces nationwide sell nearly 1,000 kinds of agricultural products. Providing solutions to tracing quality of value chains through blockchain, Digital Kingdom got the second prize worth 50 million VND, while NATA project, which effectively treats seafood processing wastewater for cultivation of cantaloupe and strawberry, won the third prize worth 20 million VND. According to Nguyen Duc Tung, Director of the Supporting Centre for Youth’s Startup, excellent projects at the Startup Hunt contest are expected to inspire the… Read full this story
- UFOdrive wins Startup of the Year 2018
- Distinguished Young Woman Megan Bizzell wins annual oyster-eating contest
- Southeast Asia's tech startups
- SKE48’s Matsui wins first AKB48 popularity contest to include sister groups
- South Derbyshire teen wins top Star Wars contest in the USA
- Once a bitter rival, Mitt Romney now predicts Donald Trump will win big in 2020
- GoFly Prize unveils 10 winning designs in $2M contest for personal air vehicles
- Larne gymnast Kadia wins Northern Ireland talent contest
- City should not pin its hopes on winning a C4 'beauty contest'
- PH students win Hong Kong science contest
FoodMap.Asia platform wins Startup Hunt 2020 contest have 294 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.