Traders at the Han Market which is a popular tourist destination in Danang City are closing their businesses due to a lack of customers amid Covid-19 pandemic. Many traders have to close their businesses at Han Market in Danang City due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Most of the visitors to Han Market are tourists so when the Covid-19 outbreak occurred, traders were badly affected. The traders said the business had been bad for months. Before Covid-19, they received dozens of tourist groups a day. However, in recent months, they have had nearly no customers. Vo Thi Anh Tuyet, a trader at Han Market, said, “There were days I was unable to sell anything. Some days I could sell something at between VND60,000 (USD2.5) to VND200,000. But I still have to pay the rental fee, electricity bill and rubbish collection fee. I hope the authorities will have plans to attract tourists to Danang again.” Because of poor business, no one can sell or lease their stalls anyway. Many traders decided to temporarily close their stalls until there are more tourists. According to Hoang Cung Thuong Duc, deputy head of the market management board, there are 700 business households at the market,… Read full this story
- WATCH Aleppo's Famous Street Market Opens for First Time in Two Years (VIDEO)
- Share market update: NBCC, Jai Corp among top gainers on BSE
- EMERGING MARKETS-Bovespa scales life-high, dollar strength hits Latam FX
- No big crash coming for Indian market! This Warren Buffett indicator remains fairly stable
- India is still a stock picker’s market, but investment horizon should be 5 years
- Cashew exports plunge to two-decade low in 2018-19
- Share market update: Stovec Industries, Bhilwara Tech among top gainers on BSE
- Fear of 2008 is still one of the sentiment drivers of global markets: Morgan Housel
- After Market: PCJ shines, Titan tanks, Aurobindo swallows a bitter pill; 37 stocks 'overbought'
- Until market breadth improves, stick to resilient stocks: William O'Neil India
Famous Danang market still deserted due to Covid-19 have 327 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.