At the event, the unit’s leadership briefed the defense leader on their task performance in the 2016-2020 term. Particularly, the GDDI actively studied and provided timely advice for higher levels on building legal policies and projects for the defense industry. The department implemented 296 research projects at all levels and applied new technical initiatives, contributing to improving productivity and reducing the production cost. Deputy Defense Minister Sen. Lt. Gen. Le Huy Vinh speaks at the working session. Its revenue in the 2016-2020 term is expected to increase by 12.4 % in comparison to the previous term. Major projects were implemented as scheduled and put into operation with effectiveness. Speaking at the working session, General Vinh highly valued the achievements of the GDDI over the past years and emphasized its important role in the development of the Vietnam People’s Army. In addition, he requested the unit to continue bringing into full play their results, collaborating with relevant agencies, and enhancing international cooperation to fulfill its assigned missions. Translated by Trung Thanh
- Article of Deputy Prime Minister-Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh on ASEAN’s cooperation to combat COVID-19
- Riyadh Pledges $500Mln in Aid for Yemen, $25Mln to Fight COVID-19 – Vice Defense Minister
- Who is Dominic Raab and is he the Deputy Prime Minister?
- Coronavirus debate turns to asylum seekers on Q+A as former deputy prime minister John Anderson causes a stir
- A whole battle ahead: Deputy Prime Minister
- Defense Minister visits first lung transplant patient in Vietnam
- Coronavirus 'Tsunami' in Northern Italy Slowly Backs Down - Deputy Health Minister
- Iran Grateful to Russia for Offer of Food Supplies - Deputy Trade Minister
- Deputy PM thanks public for support in tackling COVID-19
- Manipur Deputy CM stripped of portfolios
Deputy Defense Minister works with GDDI have 291 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.