Black Friday 2020 is quite silent The pandemic has changed the consumption habits of most people. Instead of splashing out on clothing and cosmetics, people now give priority to necessities. Across Ba Dinh and Cau Giay districts, clothes and fashion stores have seen few customers despite running promotions for months, with a string of banners advertising 60-70 per cent discounts or selling everything for VND99,000 ($4.30). Meanwhile, big supermarkets like Big C and VinMart have enjoyed undiminished footfall. However, different from previous years, crowds are now looking for food and necessities, instead of home appliances or cosmetics. Nguyen Phuong Nga, a 45-year-old housewife living in Cau Giay district, told VIR, “I usually buy discount home appliances at Black Friday like a cooker or a washing machine. Nevertheless, under the COVID-19 pandemic, we now put priority on assuring our family’s daily life such as food.” Hong Hanh, a 25-year-old officer in Hai Ba Trung district, said, “My income has dropped heavily since the pandemic broke out, so I can’t spend as much this time around.” According to a report published by Malaysia-based online shopping aggregator iPrice Group in the second quarter of this year, the consumption of grocery items increased by 42 per cent on-year,… Read full this story
- Bose Black Friday 2020 sale: What to expect this November
- Not On The High Street Black Friday 2020: Here are the things to look out for
- When is Black Friday 2020? Start date and what UK deals to expect
- Andy Cohen gears up for in-person RHONY reunion four months after recovering from COVID-19: 'Putting on a suit and tie never felt so good'
- City of Lights amid Covid-19 pandemic: Paris palaces face gloomy future
- Legendary Indian Playback Singer Tested Positive for COVID-19, Put on Life Support System
- Ted Baker’s Black Friday deals: everything you need to know
- Joseph’s Black Friday Sale 2020: here’s what’s in store
- Best Black Friday Sales 2020: What deals to expect
- Here’s what you can expect from the All Saints Black Friday sale 2020
COVID-19 puts Black Friday 2020 in gloomy atmosphere have 337 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.