A view of the Binh Quoi-Thanh Da urban area project, which has been delayed for years, affecting more than 4,000 households. VNA/VNS Photo Xuan Tình Speaking at a recent meeting, Vo Van Hoan, vice chairman of the city People’s Committee, said that he had urged the Department of Planning and Architecture to instruct district authorities to review the feasibility of projects that have been delayed for years. “The city will review all projects behind schedule, assess the capability of investors, and take back land allocated to the projects, if necessary,” he noted. Hoan has also asked the Department of Planning and Investment to choose investors with solid financial capacity and experience in implementing major projects that will be allowed to continue. The projects must include criteria for choosing an investor, including the amount of deposit needed for site clearance compensation and guarantees from credit institutions. Hoan asked that the Department of Construction consider giving licences for temporary repair of homes affected by the delayed projects. He also ordered the department to consider giving licences for construction of low-rise housing on these areas. When residents are relocated to make way for projects, they must be compensated for the house in addition… Read full this story
- Christmas getaway begins early with 4.7million drivers facing hour-long delays on the roads today as 5million prepare to take overseas break over festive period
- Bus routes to link with Hanoi's long-delayed urban railway
- PM reviews nine delayed projects of three Union ministries
- Delhi fog: 5 flights diverted from city, 22 trains delayed
- Passengers looking at long delays after dozens of flights cancelled in and out of Wellington
- Interview: Intel’s Steve Long on Project Athena and the future of computing
- UK MPs finally give their support to long-delayed Brexit Withdrawal Bill
- The Pyonghattan project: how North Korea's capital is transforming into a 'socialist fairyland'
- Court of appeal clears way for 5M development project to go forward in San Francisco
- Trophy city 2.0: can the former Soviet Stans kick dictator chic?
City to revoke long-delayed projects have 336 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.